This is the latest info on the largest series in the NW with over 2000 competitors out for glory or a good time on the trails!
Best 4 will count towards the individual overall (Team Competition is top 4 riders at every event that finish an event)
They are the current champions from 2015 and 2016. Who can stop them?
Check out the Results page for current results!
Scoring: Lowest points win for best 4 Team members at each event and individuals!
Please check your Team Spellings and send me your Team Captain’s Name and E-mail to make sure we capture all rider
Make sure to register your team captain and have a Team Captain check your points weekly on every Wednesday as results become final for series scoring.
(Team Captains will have access to the scoring page via google drive to make edits)
- Best 4 Count for individual and all events count for the Best Team Competition. (All riders must have a Team Kit on)
- Toss out low series scores to leave the best 4 results
- Lowest points win the series points from individual scoring carry over to the Team Competition (Best 4 Team Results)
- 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 ect for all categories except Cat 3(Novice) 50% additional points 1.5,3,4.5,6 ect
- When upgrading you can take 200% of your points if you upgrade within the first 4 events through the Coast Hills Classic (Who knows you may be faster than you think) and move them to the Next Ability Level
- All riders with 4 results or more will be tracked for the series final placings with riders finishing 4 or more placed above those racing 4 times. 4 points would win the series with the final series race deciding any ties
- A Perfect Team Score at a race is 4. Remember Cat 3(Novice Riders) are scored at
- We will not force you to upgrade after Chainbreaker has completed to allow you to go for the Champion
- OBRA RULES 5 top 3’s in a 12 month period in a full field (10 for women and 15 for men). You can Finish the series in your current Category, but need to upgrade the next year unless you are in Cat 2 Sport 50-59, 60+ Men or Cat 2 40-49 or 50-59 Women where you can stay in place and race against youre peers.
- Remember no upgrades past Cat 2 for Men 50+ or Women 40+ they can move up if they want, but can stay racing Masters as long as they want
- All Riders must be OBRA Annual members to participate in the Series.
- LINK to annual Membership with OBRA 30.00 for adults and 10.00 for Juniors for an entire year of racing any discipline.
All Champions and top 3 of each must have raced at least 4 times including Juniors in the Oregon Off Road series presented by Rivercity Bicycles to receive Champion jerseys provided by