Best 6 of 8 results count towards the individual overall (Team Competition is top 4 riders at every event)
Trinity Bikes is our current champion from 2014 and will be tough to beat in 2015!
Scoring for 2015
Same as 2014 with maximum points and bonus points per rider you beat!
- Best 6 of 8 Count for individual and all events count for the Best Team Competition.
- 2 points per rider bonus that you place higher in Elite and Expert (Cat 1) and SS, 1 point per rider in Sport (Cat 2) and Clydesdales. Straight points for Novice (Cat 3)
- Points from individual scoring carry over to the Team Competition
- AthletePath Socks to all who complete 6 events in 2014
- When upgrading you can take 50% of your points if you upgrade within the first 3 events (Who knows you may be faster than you think)
- We will not force you to upgrade after Race #4 (Chainbreaker) has completed to allow you to go for the Champion Jersey (3 top 3’s in a full field 15 for men and 10 for women)
- Make sure to have a Team Captain check your points weekly on every Wednesday as results become final for series scoring. All scoring and results are final per the series by July 2nd 2015!
All Champions and top 3 of each must have raced at least 5 times including Juniors in the 8 race series to receive Champion jerseys.
Jerseys will be mailed post series in September/October
Check out one of the great ways Primal Gives back to the Community